Email Authentication 2.0
As daunting as it seems, Pepipost helps you to break it down into smaller chunks of lucid and valuable information. Let’s begin our learning with this comprehensive guide.
SPF – Sender Policy Framework
- The first TXT record is to verify the ownership of your domain and authenticate your domain to send emails using Pepipost.
- This verification/authentication will be done once you successfully add the record in your domain’s DNS setting and hit the Check DNS Records button.
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework) is a simple email validation system designed to detect email spoofing.
DKIM – Domain Keys Identified Mail
- The second TXT record which the system asks to add is primarily for DKIM validation (Domain Key Identified Mail).
- It is a method to validate the authenticity of email messages. Incorporating SPF & DKIM into your DNS settings help you to improve your email delivery.
Try Pepipost for your Transactional Emails Now!
Start sending your Transactional Emails now for free with Pepipost.
Send 30,000 free emails for first 30 days and then 100 emails/day – FREE FOREVER!
Don’t take our word for it.
Our customers have spoken for us to help solidify our spot as a Leader in the G2 Crowd Grid for Transactional Email Software
Under 2 Minute Integration with Inbox Guarantee
Pepipost offers a robust fleet of email delivery services to expertly handle your transactional emails. From building a vibrant, personalized and responsive email to real-time monitoring of your important email traffic, our transactional email solution is built exclusively for developers and marketers.
Dynamic Email Delivery
We monitor your email delivery closely and watch out for anomalies in email behavior. With neural networks, we understand minute shifts in email delivery and auto adjust the throughput.
90 Days of History
While Sendgrid provides 7 days of message event history, Pepipost provides you with a searchable 90-day activity feed for all your email campaigns.
24/7 Live Chat Support
At Pepipost, we’ve always believed support must be free and readily available.That’s why our developer evangeliests work around the clock to help you with your questions.And that’s not all. Unlike Sendgrid,we don’t give differential access to Support
Links to Relevant Blogs
Ready to get started?
30,000 emails free for first 30 days.
Then 100/day free forever.