What is AMP?
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is an open source project to support faster loading mobile pages for devices.
According to Sources, the AMP for Email feature will allow you to browse and interact with content, such as filling out forms without leaving the email client.
AMP for email is a revolution in the making; designed to take email interactivity to new heights. Let’s see how it impacts different stakeholders.
Does AMP Really Optimize the Speed : AMP Reviews & Features
- AMP enables you to curate pages that load Quickly.
- Faster landing pages accordingly lead to more Conversions
- Amalgamation of Speed and Smoother loading will often give people much better landing page experiences.
- Landing page experience attracts Customer Impressions.
How to Actually Leverage AMP in Emails?
Here’s the deal!
Here’s the deal!
- Collect Survey Data within The Email
- Improve Your Email Response Rates
- RSVP to an Event via Email
- Respond to Google document Comments
- Users can make Reservations within Email Body
- Keep your Sales Information Relevant
What are Dynamic Emails: AMP Futures
- Google will make AMP-powered “Dynamic Emails” for Gmail.
- Dynamic Emails are a Google-built protocol that can load web pages using it a lot more Quickly.
- Dynamic Emails helps Gmail users to Fill out surveys, RSVP an event, Respond to comments and browse images, All directly from within an Email.
- Users can turn dynamic mail off for their individual account by selecting the Settings cog within Gmail.
Try Pepipost to Send Rich Engaging Dynamic Emails Now!
Start sending your AMP Emails now for free with Pepipost.
Send 30,000 free emails for first 30 days and then 100 emails/day – FREE FOREVER!
Don’t take our word for it.
Our customers have spoken for us to help solidify our spot as a Leader in the G2 Crowd Grid for Transactional Email Software
Under 2 Minute Integration with Inbox Guarantee
Pepipost offers a robust fleet of email delivery services to expertly handle your transactional emails. From building a vibrant, personalized and responsive email to real-time monitoring of your important email traffic, our transactional email solution is built exclusively for developers and marketers.
Dynamic Email Delivery
We monitor your email delivery closely and watch out for anomalies in email behavior. With neural networks, we understand minute shifts in email delivery and auto adjust the throughput.
90 Days of History
While Sendgrid provides 7 days of message event history, Pepipost provides you with a searchable 90-day activity feed for all your email campaigns.
24/7 Live Chat Support
At Pepipost, we’ve always believed support must be free and readily available.That’s why our developer evangeliests work around the clock to help you with your questions.And that’s not all. Unlike Sendgrid,we don’t give differential access to Support
Links to Relevant Blogs
Ready to get started?
30,000 emails free for first 30 days.
Then 100/day free forever.