Welcome to our self-help documentation
Our fast, easy and intuitive self-service documentation helps you effortlessly get to your answers. If you still don’t find what you need, our 24X7 online Developer Support is always ready to help.
- What is SPF and DKIM? And why these are important to have?
- How to customize the Return-Path Address?
- How do I get rid of the 'via' message that shows for some recipients?
- Can I send emails on behalf of my clients?
- How can my recipients whitelist Pepipost's IP addresses?
- Why are my emails going into recipient's spam folders?
- What does the email status "Processed" means?
- How to confirm if an email was actually delivered?
- What happens if mails not accepted by recipient's server immediately?
- Can I resend messages that have already sent?
- Can I send email to more than one recipient at a time?
- Does Pepipost provide dedicated IPs? Do I need to pay extra for them?